Today I took the Microsoft Intune and Azure (MPN17587) course on the Microsoft Partner Network. As someone who has been working with Intune for a while now it was a good way to brush up on the fundamentals. The second section, “Microsoft Intune Core Skills,” was actually deprecated, but the same concepts can be found in the Microsoft Knowledgebase: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/intune/what-is-intune. What does the class cover, in more detail?
- What Intune is
- How does Intune fit into the Microsoft product line
- What Azure Portal is
- How Intune works from a high level
- How to deploy Intune at a high level
- How to manage apps in Intune at a high level
- How to mange devices in Intune at a high level
I would say that it takes about 3-5 hours to completely go over all the information in this class. It is worth it if you are implementing Intune in your enterprise environment.